New fabrics for the day!

I have a couple prints that were about halfway done becoming Inns but were put on hold for orders. Here is a look at them. I love the orange, and who doesn't like aged looking words/typing!


I am also working, thus far in my mind, on a different sort of Inn, one that can be folded, with handles, that can house your embroidery hoop. Perfect for projects that require a hoop, or even projects such as embroidery/cross stitch on cards where the user needs something to stay stable and flat! 

Originally I had plans for a hard cased sort of Inn that could be put on a bookshelf. The center of each fold up area would be wood inside fabric. I still may return to that idea in a larger format but for now that one is seriously on the shelf! LOL 
Have a wonderful Sunday!!! Off to sew and maybe do a little embroidery of a cow!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts